Sunday, August 8, 2010

Writer's Block and Junk

I absolutely looooove being a grammy.  But hate that Audrey and Alyssa live 5 hours away.  I miss them more everyday.  They were here to visit this weekend.  Three days was not enough.  It flew right by.  Took 200+ photos this weekend.  Well of course, it's my passion.  And I had some beautiful models. 

I still pray daily for them to move back to PA or at least way closer.  Some things happened that made me upset but I won't get into that.  I just need to talk to a few people about the happenings. 

We had a family picnic Saturday.  Alyssa met some of my family.  My cousin and his family are up from Texas for 2 weeks.  So we all had a great time!  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  It's so nice to get together with them other than weddings and funerals. 

It's been so hard to keep up with writing and knowing what to write.  I want to write daily but wow to know what to write.  I can post tons of photos but I know photos do not get as many hits as writing does.  So here are some of the photos from this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online