Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ramblings

Sitting here debating what to write about next.  I know it's been a long while.  Since spring has finally arrived here in PA I think I may have gotten out of my funk.  Feeling better anyhow.  I have started an Etsy store (look in left column)  Crocheting has really gotten me through my sad times.  Love making baby things.

 We had to take my mom for iron infusions.  The way I understand is when she had her cancer removed they took out the spot on her small intestines that absorbs the iron into her body.  So while she has been doing that we take our youngest fun places.  I'm sure he'd be bored out of his mind to sit while grammy gets in IV for 2 hours.  So last week we went to a park with cool new equipment and ducks to feed.  He was so excited!

The last few months have been trying to say the least.  Trying for baby for 9 months and then miscarriage and then d&c.  I would love to try for one more baby.  Just scared to go through all that again.  Felt like I lost one every month for 9 months and then to finally get pregnant and lose it.  This one seems worse than my first 2 losses.  I am thinking of going to a support group.  Maybe a few would help me cope some.  And with no insurance meds are not possible.  Been trying to get sunshine it seems to be helping some.

Yes I have started counting my blessings more and more.  I am very thankful for my family!  For Mother's Day I received chicken wire (yes you read that right chicken wire for a small china cabinet hubby bought that needed glass.  I seen one at the antique store that they used chicken wire instead)  I will surely take pics to share that one, I also got the Readers Digest Needlework book and a pile of kiddos cards and crafts.  They are my favorite!

A few weeks ago we had a horrible storm.  It was the weakened storms that spawned the mile long tornadoes down south.  It was 3:45am and I was reading a good book on my new Nook.  I started hearing the thunder from the south.  We never have storms come from the south.  Ours always come from the west.  Next thing I know is the wind picks up and it sounds like a lawnmower is running over the house.  That was freaky.  Then the power goes out!  Ugh!  We didn't get power back on for 12 1/2 hours.  Down the road they were out of power for a full day.  There was trees down.  There was a line of about 8 telephone poles that fell over/snapped.  What a mess.

Thank God no one was hurt.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online