Monday, February 13, 2012

How did your spouse propose?







He didn't......my hubby and I have been together for 22 years. One evening we were waiting for friend to come out of work and I said you know my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary is coming up. I said wanna find out when and we get married that day (btw, we had been together 7 years by then) he said sure. Come to find out they were married a week later. So we had 7 days to plan. And we did it. I was 8 months pregnant. We had a Quaker wedding in the New Columbia Civic Building and a surprise 50th wedding anniversary for my grandparents. That day we come to find out it was my grandfather's grandparent's 100th wedding anniversary. What a special day. I was thinking about renewing our vows but can't do it. We already had a daughter who was 6 years old at the time and she had 7 grandparents. And all of them attended that day. Now there is only one left. I couldn't do it. That day is way too special......we were married on July 20, 1997.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online