Monday, July 28, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday

After this weekend I am very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He will do just about anything I ask. Tells me to stay home take care of the kids, my mom and the house. I am trying my best to do it all.

I am greatful for the wonderful home we live in. We have cut our debt in half by selling the other house. And now no car payments, rent or mortgage. Just utilities and taxes.

I am greatful for my oldest daughter and having enough maturity to move out on her own. I will miss her so much but know that is what happens when they grow old enough to fly.

And most of all being alive and having these wonderful children. I wouldn't give any of it up for the world.

1 comment:

Marci said...

JoLynn, that is a very special thing to be thankful for!!! Thanks for taking part.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online