Tuesday, May 19, 2009

God is Great!

It all happens in God's time. It all happens in God's time. I have been praying for months now for hubby to come around to having another baby. Mother's Day we went to do a little shopping I got some seeds for lovely flowers and veggies. We had to stop at Kmart to pick up some pullups for Wyatt (who just turned 4 years old in February and will not go on the potty) and as we were walking through the baby section I said awwww I would love to have another baby.

Hubby: I don't want to be 100 when it leaves the house
Me: You won't be you'll only be 58
Hubby: With the economy the way it is we can't afford it. Maybe when the economy gets better.
Me: I won't be able to have babies when the economy gets better.
Hubby: Let's see what happens with my hand and my job.

PTL! I am so happy for him coming around. It's all in God's time. God will answer your prayers in his time..... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online