Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me~Monday!



I was not walking through Walmart to look down at my 11 year old son's feet to see he left his shoes in the car. He exclaimed "I have always wanted slide across the floors in Walmart. They are so shiny and huge" Not me!

I didn't shove clothes in the shower and dishes in the stove when unexpected company showed up :O Not me!

I didn't shove my trunk full of toys, coats and leftover clothes from camping in the trunk of my car when there was an unexpected invitation to the park. Not me!

There is a not me from years ago. I miss my grammy like mad. But once she took too many excedrin overtime and her tongue started bleeding. So she called me to come down and take a look. I thought best to go to the ER. We get there and she wasn't holding her tongue right to keep it from not bleeding. So they asked me to hold her tongue. I can now say I held my grammy's tongue. Not Me! I wrote that because it will be 3 years since she went to be with Jesus and I miss her so much. I am so glad the Lord gave her to me. I always wished she was my mommy. (Oh I do love my mommy~but my grammy taught me alot and was a sweet lady)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online