Sunday, September 27, 2009

In Trials and Tribulations~Response to Mckmama

I try so hard to be a good kind person. I catch myself and apologize. Noticing alot lately I have been harsh and mean. Think before I speak is what I've been trying to do.

I am at a crossroads in my life. My mom is in remission from her cancer, my brother is (kinda) getting back on his feet but I run those two all over. I want to either get a job or go back to school. I had an interview last week for a cashier's position at an awesome antique shop. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I will be calling about schooling to become a massage therapist. Asking God to direct me where my next turn will be.

Thank you for posting this and making me "blog" about my trial and tribulations going on in my life right now.


Originally posted as a comment by Jo Lynn on My Charming Kids using Disqus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online