Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me~Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well this weeks is a bit between me doing and kiddos doing. My oldest son didn't clean his bedroom and bring every piece of clothing he owns to the bathroom for me to wash. Why do they do that? I do laundry everyday so I know they aren't all dirty but are now because they were walked on on the bathroom. Argh!

I did not run away last night with hubby so I didn't have to run mooches around to bars and such. I didn't stay out past midnight.......I am so tired of running for everyone.

Boy do I miss the time before my daddy got sick and it was just me and my kiddos at home during the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online