Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me~Monday!





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

In the past week I have not bribed my hubby to finally clean out the garage by taking away the remote to his tv noooo not me. I didn't finally start cleaning out said garage after 3 years of all the stuff being in there. Stuff that belongs to my grandparents, his grandparents, my parents and us.

My 12 year old son didn't run in the house and wake his sister up this evening at 6pm and tell her it was time to go to school hurry you will miss the bus. Nooo not my 12 year old. He wouldn't do something like that.

And that same 12 year old on a Saturday afternoon didn't mow the lawn and give his little brother a ride in the wagon and the dog followed him around the whole yard. Dude's good at multitasking.

I didn't just clean out under my 9 year old daughter's bed and find 3/4's of her clothes. Having to do 4 loads of laundry....not my daughter she wouldn't shove all her clothing under her bed.....

I am sure this coming week will be full of Not Me's......Being a mommy of 4 life is FUN! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online