Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me~Monday!





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am going to write about Not Me's from over the years. With having 4 kiddos I have quite a few doozies.

Audrey my baby girl at 3 years old (after she cut her hair on Father's Day) :(

Way back in the day when my baby girl (now 18) would sneak out in the kitchen and take a bowl and "bake" under the kitchen table. She'd put it eggs, flour, oatmeal, olives, coffee, pretty much anything she could find in the fridge.......She has turned into a wonderful baker/cook :D

Me, my Daddy holding Jimmy my baby brother and Audrey Mook our second cousin

But then her mommy (that would be me) was a little tyke and wanted to be a big helper to her daddy.....so then she put a pot on the stove put some coffee and less water in the pot and turned on the burner....I wanted to make my daddy his morning coffee :D



Jimmy my baby brother

Way back in the day my little brother was outback flying a kite. Playing for a good while.....he went running toward the neighbors parked truck....not watching where he was going right into the back of the neighbors truck.....so my dad came down the backyard to pick us up. The good big sister I am didn't say Jimmy I think you'll need stitches :O started crying all over again. Get down to the hospital. The nurses ask my dad how fast the truck was going. It was parked.....my poor mom at work got the same story that the truck was moving......nope! It was parked!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online