Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Living Simply

How I want to live a simple life. But as I look around I have so much materialistic items. It frustrates me. I would love to have so much less. But it is so overwhelming as I look at it all. I have my things, my family's things, my parent's things, and my grandparent's things. I have my dad's huge collection of books. I'd say over 5000 books. I would love to list them all online to sell. That would be a nice way for me to stay home and take care of my mom and family. My mom has so many appointments anymore. My boss told me if I wanted anymore days off I pretty much needed to find a replacement.........so I am on a ledge should I stay? Should I put in my 2 weeks?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online