Monday, May 12, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday


I am greatful for many things in life. Being able to stay home and take care of my family and mom. My hubby for being there for me. For everything he does to make my life easier (well most of the time) My kids for their loving gifts and kind thoughts for Mother's Day.
I am greatful for knowing the ones I love that have went onto heaven before me. My daddy is missed horribly. My grandparents and their wisdom. I miss them all. But if it weren't for them I wouldn't be the person I am today.
*An excerpt taken from Marci Blubaugh's blog* I have followed this little boy's journey since he was diagnosed 4 years ago :(
This past week a precious little boy named Samuel Backus went home to be with Jesus. He was just 6 years old. For the last 4 years of his life, pain was the norm. He went through more in his short life than most of us will ever face in a lifetime. There is a web page that tells his story and his family's story and his struggles. Read the updates on the last couple of days of his little life. Then pray for his Momma and his family. They have a lot to work through and heal from. It makes me realize how little suffering I have had to be part of in this life. For that I am grateful. I don't ever want to take that for granted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online