Monday, September 29, 2008

Evening Rambles


I have had a lot on my mind lately. I have gave a family of 5 and now a dear friend of mine a place to live. The family of 5 was from North Dakota. The mommy was being verbally abused by the dad. She met my brother years ago online and we all have been in touch since then. She got out of relationship and moved here and stayed but ran out of money because there was no places for her to live. Her mom sent her money to come live with her. I miss her and we still do keep in touch (Hi! Brandi!)

Now I have a friend staying here who moved in with a guy she met online. They were dating in person for 9 months. Everything was going good. She was in a car accident 2 years ago. All sorts of physical therapy, 2 surgeries, more therapy, etc. Well her second surgery was scheduled for 6 weeks ago. He asked her to move in. Her surgery went "ok" still in pain. Well she was on pain meds and he then said you act like my ex. I want you out. So a week and a half ago she was without a home. So a day after Brandi and her kiddos went back she moved in.

I have not heard of such horrible living styles until late. Brandi is verbally abused. Tina has seen her share of all sorts of abuse. I thank God everyday for my parent's, my family, my husband, my children, and my life. I have not seen any of it and have been pretty much blind to it all. I feel horrible about it all. Thank you again God!

The other thoughts in my mind have been with the coming of the Lord. I am not as Biblical as a lot of others but alot of happenings have pointed to His coming. My daddy passed almost 3 years ago. His last days he told my mom "my dad is calling me back, he needs help, there is some big plans" With all these hurricanes, floods, storms, etc. etc., all the financial woes in the world. The killing of children in China with the formula (thank you God for breastfeeding) on and on. I'm not that Biblical but I am and this sounds like the coming of the Lord. Do you think? I follow a ladies blog. Jen Backus, her son Samuel, passed in May at the age of 6 to childhood cancer. http://www.samuelbackus.com/BackusBlog.html the last part of the post of 9/16/08 wow how amazing. I believe something big is gonna happen. Any thoughts???

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16

Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online