Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Free offers I Found

Free 2 Year Subscription to PARENTING MAGAZINE

No strings attached! http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/Parents-BBS.asp



FREE Life Of Jesus Quizzes and Cassettes from YOUR STORY HOUR.

You can sign up for the lessons by calling 1-800-987-7879 or you can sign up online at http://www.yourstoryhour.org/article.php?id=16. You complete four quizzes at a time and they send you a cassette. You continue this until you collect all of the cassettes in the series. When you have finished all of them, they will send you a case to put the cassettes in. One free offer per family.

Two Free Movies on one DVD from Feature Films For Families!!!

I grew up watching movies that were produced by Feature Films For Families. I think they've made some of their own, and they taken others and edited them so they were wholesome. Well, they are offering 2 movies on 1 dvd for free on their site. Their site says, "The best way to know if you like our value based films is to watch one FREE on us!!!" You fill out a form and a representative will call you. They will tell you the titles they are offering and after you choose one, they will send you the dvd (you dont even have to pay shipping!!). You will also get a $5.00 coupon to use on a future purchase!! If you arent familiar with their titles, you can look around their site to see what you like. For younger children, they have a few cute cartoons: The Seventh Brother, Tiny Heroes (The Sequel to the Seventh Brother), Willy the Sparrow, Scamper the Penguin and they have others but I havent seen them yet. The ones I mentioned are really cute and my two year old and four year old love them. Now, when I was around 10-13ish, I watched and liked: No More Baths, Split Infinity, In Your Wildest Dreams, and The Butter Cream Gang. Those are GREAT!! Go to: http://www.familytv.com/freedvd.aspx , I'm not sure how long this offer will last, SO HURRY!!!

Above Rubies Magazine

If you go to www.aboverubies.org you can sign up to receive their free magazine. They do ask that you make a donation to support their ministry, but the magazine is free. I get it and I love it. One I get it, I read the entire thing in a day, and wish I had more to read. The articles are very encouraging. They cover topics like homeschooling, being a better wife and mom, growing closer to God and lots more. It really is great and I wanted to let you know about it.

Free Samples and Coupons from Procter & Gamble

I got the coupons out of the newspaper and noticed on the P&G insert that you can sign up for coupons and sample from their company. You have to check off the offers you are interested in and confirm your request. I am not sure how many you can get but free is free, and they are items that even if you cant use them, you can give them to someone who can. Plus, who doesnt like getting things in the mail? Enjoy! www.pgbrandsampler.com

Coupons

Who doesnt love free stuff and saving money?? I found a new website where you create a free account and then you can print coupons. I checked Walmarts coupon policy and they accept internet printed manufacturer coupons. You've got to click on this ad to the right, and get your coupons today! I already printed over $16.00 worth of coupons this morning! This is not a scam; I highly recommend this!

SAVE $2.00
SAVE $2.00
Schiff Vitamins


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online