Monday, October 13, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY Monday October 13, 2008...
Outside My Window...the sun is setting in the west as my children play fall festival :)
I am thinking...of ways to make life more meaningful for my family. Making life easier and teaching the children simple living and being frugal and to live off the land
I am thankful for...wonderful husband and children (and mommy) My husband is so wonderful and as I hear of more marriage problems from friends I truly am lucky to have such a wonderful man
From the kitchen...I hear sounds of the children laughing and doing crafts with my mommy :)
I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt and bare feet
I am creating...a website to sell my books, canning jars and wooly creations
I am going...to go for my walk as I am trying to get back into shape
I am reading...Joyce Meyers Help Me I am Married
I am hoping...to get the backyard cleaned up and the mudroom decluttered for the season
I am hearing...the children laughing
Around the house...I see trains and blocks from my 3 years old adventures today
One of my favorite things...is playing with my kids and quiet time with my hubby
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: cleaning the backyard, decluttering the mudroom, grocery shopping, paying bills
Here is picture thought I am sharing..


.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online