Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday October 13, 2008...
Outside My Window...the stars are hiding behind what is left of the snowstorm that is now hitting Canada.
I am thinking...about decorating for the holidays
I am thankful for...wonderful husband and children (and mommy) My husband is so wonderful and as I hear of more marriage problems from friends I truly am lucky to have such a wonderful man
From the kitchen...I hear sounds of the kittens playing
I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt and bare feet
I am creating...a website to sell my books, canning jars and wooly creations
I am going...to take some cold meds and head to bed shortly
I am reading...Women of Faith Devotional Bible
I am hoping...my cold lets up enough to get the chores done in the morning
I am hearing...the dryer running
Around the house...I see many toys from the kids adventures this evening.
One of my favorite things...is recycling sweaters and helping earn money from my ventures online
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: going to the thrift store, vacuuming the house, and getting the dining room decluttered to get out the holiday decorations
Here is picture thought I am sharing..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online