Sunday, January 9, 2011

BFP

Big Fat Positive!  And yep that was on a pregnancy test.  I am sooooo excited.  I love new babies and this one is no exception.  Wasn't planned and was planned.  Just had fun trying.  My due date is September 17th 2011.  Almost another August baby.  I go for my first appointment tomorrow.  But that is only to talk to a nurse and get all the good reading material :D  Then Thursday I go to WIC and Friday I see the doctor.  I'm hoping for an ultrasound but it may just be too early.  I will be 4 weeks 6 days then.  Would be nice to see where "jellybean" is living though. 

I tried to take a picture of the pregnancy test but my phone isn't the best for close ups like that.  So I'll wait for the ultrasound pics.  I am sooo excited.  Off to freecycle everything we don't use to make room for "jellybean"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online