Sunday, January 2, 2011

Going Back to the Idea of Homeschooling

So tomorrow the kids go back after a 12 day vacation.  Boy will I miss them.  They are all growing up so fast.  I was in a discussion on Facebook about missing my the kids and bringing them home for homeschooling.  We tried with Audrey but I don't think either of us had the motivation.   I would love to bring at least Chelsea home and not send Wyatt.  Wyatt and I sat here tonight and watched videos on youtube about Jesus, sight words, holding your pencil and writing our name.  We both enjoyed the quiet time together. 

In PA you don't have to register your children till they are 8 in school.  So technically we have 2 more years.  If I can get myself together and a better schedule we will do this.  I don't see my 13 year old wanting to homeschool.  But then he has been not liking school. 

I'm sure my mom and brother will have a cow over the whole thing but you know....never mind I won't go there on here. 

So Wyatt and I will be starting to dig into homeschooling in the new year.  Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online