Saturday, January 27, 2007

Here's my story


My life began 08/24/1974. I am one of two children to Joanne and the late James Lee. My brother is Jimmy Lee. My husband is Robert. We met June 26, 1990. We have 4 children and 2 in heaven :(

My daddy passed away February 17, 2006 :( He was diagnosed with cancer in November of 2005. He asked my husband and I to move in with him and my mom. The house needed so much work that he didn't make it to see it completed. I sure hope he likes all we have done. I will be writing more of that in the coming days.

Right now we are done with the electrical. Working on the drywall ick! We have Audrey's room mudded and almost all sanded. It has primer on the walls now she is going to sand and primer the ceiling. Chelsea's room is mudded, sanded and primered on 2 walls. Josh and Wyatt's room is almost all drywalled. We need to put them in a window and drywall that wall then we can mud, sand and prime their room.

The livingroom is completed. Just needs paint and carpet installed. The kitchen needs sanded and primed.

The paint colors are so frustrating me. I am the worst at picking out colors. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online