Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today's happenings


Well I started my day at 5am. I started my new job at Country Cupboard. I am working on the buffet. It's not that bad of a job. My hours for training are 6am-2pm. They do swing shift but the hours are only till about 9-10 at night. Nothing like pizza. I will not go back to pizza ick!

Hubby was working on the house when I was working. He got the kitchen primed and all it needs is paint, flooring and trying to figure out the cabinets. He got Josh and Wyatt's room primered. Just needs paint and carpet. We are getting sooooo close. I can't wait.

Now I need to start getting this place ready to put on the market. Hoping it sells quickly.....

This picture of our heat source there. Wood is so much nicer than oil heat. This place we are in currently is so drafty and the furnace is not very I don't know efficient.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online