Friday, January 26, 2007

Welcome


Welcome to my new personal blog. I am Jo Lynn mommy to four wonderful children and to two angels in heaven. Audrey is 15yo; Joshua is 9yo; Chelsea is 6yo; and Wyatt will be 2yo on 2/2/07. I lost a son Dominick Joseph at 17 weeks gestation on 3/23/96. And had a miscarriage at 9 weeks on 10/20/03. My wonderful hubby is Robert "Bob" "Franny". He is the most awesome man in the world. He is totally remodeling my mom's house for me. I love him so much. I will be posting more updates on the house, the kids, and things that I have an interest in. ie, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, homeschooling, stillbirth and such.

1 comment:

Clara....in TN said...

Hi Jo Lynn...May I be the first to post on your blog? Welcome to the blogging world. You have been one busy woman with all the remodeling going on at your Dad's house. I know he would be so proud. I can't remember...is your Mom still living? You have a nice looking family. I bet they are a lot of help to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online