Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Am I Selfish?



I have my 4 wonderful children. My oldest is now out on her own. I miss her so much. I want so bad for more children. My mom is so against that and homeschooling. :( Hubby won't even talk about it.

Am I being selfish? I long for more. And my first grandchild will be born 4 hours away (not anytime soon) so I don't have that to look forward to. I see pregnant women and cry inside. I see babies and smile on the outside and cry on the inside.

I long for the growing inside me, the kicking, the wandering if it will be a boy or girl. I love going into labor. The doctor's visits, the heartbeat, then the nursing, the middle of the night feedings. I love it all.

I pray every night that my hubby will change his mind.......Dear Lord Hear My Prayers...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I have no children, so I can't appreciate the feelings. But as a single adult for a decade I can understand the longing for something that you want so desperately. *hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online