Monday, August 11, 2008

My List of Gratitudes




I have many gratitudes today. I sit here and look at my house and listen to the peacefullness of the quiet house. Just got the kiddos tucked in and watched them for a few minutes. I love watching babies (and older ones as well) sleep peacefully in their beds. Here is my list of gratitudes:

Being alive
Being one of God's children
Being a Christian Wife
Being able to overcome my weaknesses (working on this one)
My wonderful, caring, charming, strong, handsome husband
My children
My home
My mom for giving me this home and allowing me to stay home to take care of it, her and my family
My mother in law

1 comment:

Marci said...

JoLynn, it sounds like you have many many blessings. Thanks for sharing them and taking part.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online