Monday, August 11, 2008

I need will power

I quit smoking 8 years ago August 24 (my birthday). Since then my grandparents and dad have passed away. I have been taking care of my mom and so on....I have put on 40 pounds. I have no will power to quit the soda and carbs.

I want to also follow Titus II and be a good christian homemaker. But my mom never was. I don't have anyone to look up to. My mom was always one with a loud voice. Never one to follow :( My dad was who I looked up to. I learned a lot from him. I miss him so much.

I want to change my ways. I want to bring up my children differently than my mom. I want to talk nice to my family. I want to eat better. I want my children to learn like my dad taught me. So I am going to blog here my steps to bettering myself.

Any help?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online