Monday, November 17, 2008

Count Your Blessings Monday

As I sit here looking around my messy house I am so blessed to have these wonderful children to make this mess. I know in the coming years this mess will be less and less. They will get older and want to hang out with their friends. Josh will want to work on cars, motorcycles because he has his dad's awesome ability to fix almost anything. He has the most awesome imagination. He will come up with some of the oddest ways to get around something he may be missing that is needed.

I see on my kitchen table a great line up of animals. Chelsea organized a petting zoo. She asked everyone to draw a picture of themselves with their favorite petting zoo animal and write why we like them the best. I will scan them into the computer later today. She has such an active imagination with her dolls and animals. I am so proud of her. Einstein said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. " Thank you Patty at Morning Ramble for that awesome quote.

Wyatt is such a sweetheart. Yes he is only 3 but he takes care of my mom. Just as my dad would have if he was still here. He gets her tissues, "tookies" (cookies), her remote, helps her cross stitch, tucks her in at night, runs to me if he can't get what she wants....He is a sweetheart. I hope I have grandbabies as awesome as my babies.

My oldest baby Audrey has a heart of gold. She is telling me how much fun it is to decorate her home for Christmas. She tells me of all the shopping and great deals she has found. I am so proud of her to be shopping for deals and not buying the most expensive first things she finds. I do miss her so much. I cannot wait till she comes for a visit for the holidays.




1 comment:

Marci said...

Sounds like lots of blessings at your house JoLynn!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online