Monday, November 10, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...

Outside my Window...There is a light wind. And very dark :(

I am thinking...
I am proud of myself I unclogged a major clog in the drain pipe, brought in two loads of wood and got the supper dishes done and all the kiddos bathed and they are tucked in their beds


I am thankful for...a fire in the woodstove giving us a warm home on a cold night.

From the kitchen...I hear the dishwasher going and smell the coffee pot going Mmmm

I am wearing... a flowered nightie, purple lamb pants and bare feet

I am reading...Women of Faith Devotional Bible

I am hoping...to get my 3yo in bed very soon so I can have a peaceful time till hubby gets home from work

I am creating...oyster shell Christmas ornaments

I am hearing...Little Bill

Around the house...Josh is finishing up his homework, Chelsea is tucked in bed, Wyatt is watching Noggin, and my mom is watching a movie

One of my favorite things...is hearing the doorknob turn at 12:05 at night when my hubby finally gets home from work!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Fill my store with Christmas goodies, Cleaning, baking, and organizing to get my sewing/storage room started

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online