Friday, August 7, 2009

Counting my Blessings

As I sit here loading embroidery designs for a baby shower tomorrow, I am counting my blessings. I hear the children laughing hysterically playing with a simple red balloon. What a blessing. I know there are many who cannot have children for a number of reasons.

I am blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He is always trying to make me happy. All the little things he does for me makes me smile. We can talk about anything. I help him he helps me. I am so blessed by having such a fine man. Thank you God.....

My best friend is a blessing she gets me through some hard times. Lets me tell her all about the hard times, the frustrating times, the happy times the sad times.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online