Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me~Monday!



For the past day and a half we have been without power (Praise the Lord! It's been restored) today being the hottest day of this season. Heat index of 98 degrees.

Not Me! I didn't go to bed last night texting to Twitter about going through withdraw not being able to get online. Then driving to Walmart to get cell signal so I could tweet some more before I went to bed.

Not Me! I didn't run out during these 80 mile an hour winds to shut the garage door for my hubby. He just painted his motorcycle. And shut the door on my shed door that is my storage for my fabric and beads. Not Me!

Not Me! I didn't plug my computer and fridge into the generator this morning to get a few minutes of online time. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online