Friday, August 14, 2009

Just My Ramblings As I Lay in Bed


Why do material things make people so evil? Why is money so bad but we need it to live and prosper?


These past 2 months since my mother in law went to heaven have been emotional. Death and possessions make people very greedy. I want this or you need to pay me for doing that. It is a sad day when you have to watch your husband tear up because ones are fighting over your childhood home and you have no say in it. Being he was adopted by a wonderful lady his grandmother and it is her biological offspring fighting over the estate.


It hurts a lot not being able to stop it all and make it better for him. Please keep us in your prayers to get us through this horrible time. He needs prayers to help him hold together, to make sure his mother's name isn't run through the dirt.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online