Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me~Monday!



I didn't sit in front of here all day praying for the safe return of two little children that became lost while swimming in the Susquehanna River. Keep flipping through websites for new updates. No not me.....praying to God they came home.

http://www.wnep.com/wnep-union-search-missing-children,0,3196580.story

I didn't sit here in tears when they called the coroner to the rescue. Questioning why the parent's weren't around. Why did they let and 11 and 8 year old to swim in the Susquehanna River without adult supervision.

I didn't grab up my kiddos and hold them for a half an hour against my 11yo sons will. I am counting my blessings tonight........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Graphics and Blog Design by Resale Clipart
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online